Thursday, June 26, 2014

June 26th

Oh yikes, Bob is something else! Blake has only seen Bob 3 times in the last 3 weeks. Once was a couple Saturdays ago, Bob and Blake got in a fight and Bob dropped him off at my house, the next day was Fathers Day and Blake wanted to spend the day with Bob, so I let him go back. Bob dropped him off at my house again and then because I was at my dads and then my parents house, Blake was home alone all day that day. 
The Friday after that, Blake was hanging out with Mike (who is the 19 yer old son of the woman Bob and the kids are living with) and they were at the Stacy house (Mike was dirt biking on the track) and Bob stopped over, him and Blake got in an argument (he picks fights with Blake) He ended up chasing Blake around the house with a block of wood telling him that he is a 'Stupid F-ing Idiot' and is a waste of space and doesn't even deserve to have a bed (whatever that has to do with anything) so Blake yelled back at him and told him that he is the stupid f-ing idiot. Bob made Mike take Blake to my house and told Jonelle and the kids that Blake is not allowed on the property. 
Bob sends me a text telling me that Blake is out of control and needs to go to military school. Blake treats Bob the same way that Bob treat all of us. Everything disrespectful thing that Blake says or does he learned from Bob.
Blake has finally realized that Bob isn't going to change, I don't know how long this will last though, Bob has a way of making you want to apologize even if you didn't do anything wrong, he can make things hell. Blake and I took Megan to her game on Tuesday and Bob is the coach, we were sitting on the bleachers right behind the bench and Blake and Bob looked at each other, Blake raised his hand up to wave at him and Bob glared at him with disgust and looked away. Blake got tears in his eyes and was quite the rest of the game.He gives you the silent treatment and makes you feel horrible. He turns every situation around so that he is not at fault for anything.  

No comments:

Post a Comment